Reason why buying tarot decks via Amazon is recommended
Features of pirated tarot decks and how to distinguish a bootleg
Suspect that cheap deck you've found is pirated (a fake brand product) if it is any of the following apply.
- New / unopened items sold on flea market apps or personal import platforms
- Decks sold for less than about 1500 yen
- Products smaller than the original card size
- Please be careful about "mini size" or "pocket version" that are sold even though there is no information on the difference in size on the official site.
- Sold with a description of "overseas version"
- Products without the manual that comes with the genuine product
- No description of publisher, printing company, nor ISBN on the package
Photos of the pirated decks
Like, share, or subscribe if you like this post!